Riktek Limited (hereafter "Riktek") respects your rights to privacy and confidentiality when surfing the internet, or submitting information to us. Details of our policy are:
- Personally Identifiable Infomation (PII) is information that can be directly associated with you as a person. This includes, but is not limited to your name, addresss, email address or telephone number, or activites such as using our services or license information for products.
- All PII you submit to Riktek, its employees or sub contractors by any means is treated as Commercial in Confidence and is never shared with anyone outside of Riktek unless necessary to service your requests.
- Riktek reserves the right to store your PII in any medium - electronic or physical - and to utilise this information in any means appropriate to the servicing of your requests. We may maintain this information for accounting and Client Relationship Management purposes after the end of the immediate service provided to you.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access to your PII, but we may store your PII outside of our registered offices, as required for legitimate needs, such as accountancy, backup, or to allow disaster recovery
- Where it is necessary to share your PII with a third party in order to complete our services to you, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the third-party also treats your PII confidentially.
- Riktek currently does not use PII held on record for marketing purposes, nor does it sell or provide this information to other companies that do provide marketing services. Riktek reserves the right to vary this policy within limits laid out in any relevant regulations.
- We may vary this policy from time to time, but promise to never significantly reduce any rights you are entitled to under the relevant laws of the UK and EU. Any variations to this policy will be posted to this page as soon as practicable
- By submitting PII to Riktek, you will be deemed to have accepted these privacy conditions.
- You have a right to expect PII captured by Riktek to be accurate. If you wish to check what PII we hold on you or your representatives, please contact us in writing at our registered address. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for handling Freedom of Information Act requests as detailed in the relevant regulations.
- Riktek does not directly provide services to children under the age of 13, not is it directly targetted at this user group. Persons under the age of 13 wishing to engage Riktek in services will be required to provide consent from a parent or legal guardian.